Holiday Systems International - .NET Application Developer
Posted: Friday, Aug 28th, 2015
Holiday Systems International
.Net Application Developer
Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced rapidly growing industry leader.
HSI is currently developing customized web based intranet application, according to specifications set forth by various departments, using MS Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server 2000. The .NET Developer will develop & debug new/existing software components, add new functionalities to the existing business application which contains request, reservation, fulfillment, inventory and internet booking systems.
This position requires technical skills that will include a demonstrated experience as an object oriented designer/architect interacting with the development team using ASP.NET ADO.NET and C#.NET.
Working knowledge of XML, AD authentication, IIS and SQL Server is required.
This position also requires good knowledge of .NET framework architecture, distributed computing concepts, and GUI usability.
5 years of experience in Microsoft VB and SQL Server.
1+ year of experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET and ADO.NET development.
SQL Server administration, development and design.
Architecture and design skills with previous experience in high-level data warehousing.
Web development experience with ASP, JS, DHTML, and strong HTML Front-End design.
Thorough understanding of object oriented languages and scripting languages.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to grasp functional requirements quickly.
Ability to work in an interruption driven environment and multi-task.
Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
Holiday Systems International
7690 W. Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV
cMolecule Solutions Inc. - Senior Software Engineer
Posted: Friday, Oct 12th, 2015
Senior Software Engineer
Headquartered in the heart of download Las Vegas, Rolltech is a global competition platform that allows
bowlers to track their scores and stats in real-time and connect with other bowlers all over the world.
Funded by investors like Tony Hsieh, Base Ventures, and the owner of a professional basketball team,
Rolltech's mission is to change the world plays, watches and interacts with the sport of bowling. We are
a dedicated team of engineers, business nerds, and bowlers trying to disrupt an industry in desperate
need of new technology.
You'll be developing the Rolltech backend and website - part of what makes us the most powerful tool in
bowling. You'll collaborate with product, our customer development team, and your tech colleagues to create
new features, design technical solutions, and then implement them end to end. You'll get to work on our
real-time game scoring system that is at the core of Rolltech's functionality.
• You have 7+ years experience in development and 5+ years working with .NET.
• You've got deep experience with real-time, high-performance, high reliability, high transaction
volume systems. In our case, processing millions of ball throw data all over the country.
• You know the basics like the back of your hand: .NET & C#, MVC4, Web API 2, Entity Framework 6,
• You have strong knowledge of testing techniques including unit testing, automation, test driven
• Advanced knowledge a plus: SQL Profiling, Continuous Integration
• You understand Azure offerings including Cloud Services (Web and Worker Roles) and Web Sites,
Azure SQL and Virtual Machines.
• You possess strong analytical and debugging skills, and have experience with RESTful services.
• You enjoy a collaborative, brainstorming approach and are willing to pitch in on different tasks.
• You have an unyielding love for the craft of software development.
• You want to keep up with the times by learning new languages and technologies, and you also have
an opinion about those technologies.
• You can quote The Big Lebowski.
• We'll give you meaningful equity and offer you a competitive salary.
• Stellar vacation policy (e.g. that you must take one!), we provide lots of delicious snacks and weekly
catered lunches, and an endless stream of caffeinated beverages.
• You'll be working in an awesome dog-friendly office in vibrant downtown Las Vegas, set up with a
workspace just the way you like it.
• We offer 100 percent company-paid health insurance premium options including medical, dental and
vision for all full-time employees.
cMolecule Solutions Inc.
(p) (702) 586-7767